in this article, we will look at the jiachan travel voltage converter and see if it…
If used in conjunction with a Dual Voltage Travel Steamer10元红包扫雷押金, iron, curlers etc. then a Voltage Converter will not be required.
in this review, of the pac2go universal travel adapter, we will look at its many features and their benefits to the owner.
10元红包扫雷押金the days of bulky multi plugs for international travel are in the past with the pac2go adapter that is compatible with every standard 2 and 3 pin plug worldwide. this adapter is the perfect travel companion for your vacation, short breaks or business trips. it will work in london, paris, europe, singapore and dubai as well as africa, the americas and asia.
10元红包扫雷押金the pac2go is able to charge 5 items at the same time through its 4 usb ports and its global output socket. the usb sockets are rated at 3.5a and suitable for cell phones, tablets, mp3 players and laptops from apple, android, amazon, sony and others. smart ic technology matches the current supplied to the appliances being charged and in addition, the pac2go has in built overcharge protection for the usb devices.
If you think this little marvel of engineering will fit the bill for your travels check it out at
This Universal Power Adapter works on all voltages from 100V to 250V with a maximum load of 1500W at 250 Volts. It is protected by a 6 Amp fuse and internal spikes and surges are taken care of to protect your treasured possessions. You can charge all your devices, worry-free. It is suitable for dual voltage equipment with a power demand less than 1200W, so this will be suitable for your travel garment steamer or dual voltage garment steamer as well as your curling iron, travel iron, straightener etc. If you don’t possess dual voltage possessions then you will need a Voltage Converter and Adapter combined that you can find reviewed here.
the adapter is a single piece construction of black rubberized oiled surface and a safety shutter prevents shocks and short circuits. it is compact and comes in a convenient carry case making it suitable for both domestic and international travel. the usb ports have a soft amber light providing a night light.
This adapter may or may not work in Africa; see this comment from the manufacturer in response to a customer question.
“Yes and no. South Africa uses type M plug adapters which are not compatible with any of the Universal Travel Adapters that are made. There is one option that will make it work. You can purchase a Type G to Type M plug adapter and put it on the UK plug and then plug the two units into the South African outlet.
Unfortunately, we don’t offer this plug. I can recommend the following product from Amazon”
If you single voltage appliances, other than those with USB chargers, then you will need a Voltage Converter that will include Plug Adapters.
Another Model is available
a second model is available at an extra cost of $2 and includes a usb c port in addition to the 4 usb ports.
your safety is assured, in both models, by the fcc ce rohs sgs certification and there is an 18-month guarantee. the supplier promises and provides telephone support nos. and email based in the usa
Features of Pac2Go Universal Travel Adapter
- 4 Fast Charging USB ports
- Works in 192 different countries including parts of Africa (see manufacturers comment above).
- Universal, 1 Plug fits all, compact, 2.5″ cube, design
- Works on all voltages from 100 to 250
- Slide out world travel plugs for US, EU, UK and AU with an 8 hole input socket
- One piece of equipment
- Electrical safety protection
- Can accommodate Travel steamers, Irons, Curlers, Straightener etc.
- Works with dual voltage appliances
- USA based customer support
10元红包扫雷押金the pros for this product are basically the same as those listed under features.
- It is compact measuring just 2 x 2 x 2.8 inches and weighing only 6.4 oz
- It comes in a neat protective travel case.
- One piece of equipment instead of several bits.
- Designed by 2 accomplished travelers for travelers.
- The Pac2Go Universal Travel Adapter has excellent customer feedback
- As travelers, the manufacturers have a firm belief that “if it’s in our bag, it should be in yours”
- Doesn’t convert 220 – 250 Volts output to 110 Volt. Therefore a will be needed if you have single voltage devices
- May or may not work in Africa ( see manufacturers note above)
- Maximum power rating could be higher