10元红包扫雷押金if you are planning on traveling abroad and taking your, worldwide voltage, small electrical gadgets, then…
It must be said right from the start, this is a Plug Adapter only it will not convert voltages. If you have single voltage equipment you will also need a voltage convertor
We will look at the features and explain the benefits before looking at any bad points and then give you our verdict and whether we recommend the Travel Smart by Conair All-in-One Adapter with USB Port.
- You can Connect 3 plugs and a USB at the same time.
- It works in 7 different continents.
- The 4 most common adapter plug configurations in one compact unit.
- Adapter plug type(s): .
- Accepts grounded/nongrounded, polarized/nonpolarized plugs from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and North and South America.
- Additional adapters may be needed for South Africa. (see note below)
- USB 1.0A charges iPhone® and iPod® devices (not compatible with iPad® devices).
- Clamping voltage: 775V, dissipation: 149.8 joules.
- Power light, safety shutters and travel pouch included.
- One item to carry instead of several different pieces if visiting different countries whilst on vacation or a business trip
- Travel pouch included
- Includes a K type adapter, not included with some brands
- Will charge most portable devices
- Does not include adapters for Africa. Check here for Africa adapters
- Has moving parts that can wear and cause problems after a time
- Not suitable for charging an iPad
- Does not convert voltage